My Midwives Twilight Markets
Last revised: 24th August 2018
1. Stall set up must be completed by 4pm. There are no vehicles permitted on the venue grounds after this time.
2. My Midwives or Maternity Consumer Network will not be held responsible for third party property damage or personal injury claims resulting from the stallholders’ activities.
3. Stallholders must carry their own public and products liability insurance to be submitted with your application.
4. There are to be no children on the grounds during set up.
5. Stallholders are responsible for their own table/chairs/pop up tents and power leads.
6. Pre-payment will ensure your stall allocation.
7. The market committee is entitled to make enquiries as to the nature of the goods to be sold and will determine whether or not they are appropriate for the character of the Market. The market committee uses a number of criteria to determine if goods are appropriate for the market, including appropriateness of product, uniqueness, homemade products, and quantity of that particular item already at the market. It is at the committee’s discretion as to whether goods comply
8. All stallholders selling food must hold a current food license from their city/shire council, as well as the relevant Food Safety Supervisor details.
9. Approval for Stall Holder’s positioning is at the discretion of the MCN Committee.
10. The sale of puppies/dogs and kittens/cats is prohibited. This is in the line with the Council’s responsible Pet Ownership laws.
11. Trading must cease at 7.00pm and stalls dismantled by 7.45pm.
12. Rubbish bins are for the use of the market patrons. Stallholders must take all their own rubbish with them when departing.
13. Children are your responsibility. There will be fencing to keep children to the rear of the building, but keep in mind Margaret Street is a busy street.
14. Any electrical equipment and leads used or sold on site must comply with current tagging requirements. Electrical appliances for sale that have not been tested, must be labeled stating, “NOTE: This/These electrical item/s have not been electrically tested. Buy at your own risk.”
15. All stallholders complete a Stallholder Registration Form online.
16. The St Thomas’s P & F Committee reserves the right to update terms and conditions at any time.
Failure to comply with any of the above Terms and Conditions may result in permanent site forfeiture.