Better outcomes for mothers and babies means better outcomes for the whole community.
improving the quality of maternity services
a voice for maternity consumers
You can also contact the MCN President Emilia Bhat On:
Maternity Consumer Network
Account no: 391281
or via Paypal
ot a fully tax deductible donation via nfaw.org (we have a preferred donor fund arrangement with the National Foundation for Australian women who have DGR status)
Free membership includes:
- 6 weekly newsletters, ensuring you're up to date on our happenings across the nation.
- access to our FREE maternity consumer representative training.
- support in lobbying and consumer representation.
MCN is Australia's leading advocate on maternity care.
We are a voice for maternity consumers to achieve:
- continuity of midwifery carer for all families.
- local birthing options.
- transparency in perinatal data.
- funding reform to ensure more equity in access to maternity care.
-Respectful Maternity Care
Services We Provide
-Advocacy services for women in the antenatal and post-partum periods with health care professionals
-Assistance with complaints to health regulatory organizations such as the Health Care Complaints Commission
-Getting in touch with perinatal psychologists to help with birth trauma
-Referrals to human rights lawyers in cases involving obstetric violence
You can find out more here:
Follow us here: