Join the network
Maternity Consumer Network believes in the importance of maternity consumers uniting their efforts, sharing skills to achieve beneficial and lasting changes in maternity services.
Maternity consumers are people who use, or are potential users, of maternity services. By becoming a member of the Network, you'll be providing input into health policies and initiatives from a consumer perspective. As part of the Network, members will receive information and can provide information and feedback to inform Maternity Consumer Network in relation to maternity policy, planning and service provision locally, at state and national level. You'll also be kept up to date on maternity reform across the country, find support in some of Australia's most experienced maternity consumer representatives.
The Maternity Consumer Network is the pathway to the Maternity Consumer Representative Program. Being a Maternity Consumer Network member entitles members to:
- receive MCN e-newsletters receive emails about opportunities for consumer representative committees
- receive invitations for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for specific committees
- respond to invitations and opportunities to provide feedback to MCN identify and raise emerging issues from a maternity consumer perspective - link with other interested maternity consumers about similar areas of interest and share information, ideas, and support
- receive information about and invitations to MCN events and other Government and community health events
- Receive up to date campaign information.